Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I need 2096 Lexus LX 470 Australian model manufacturers emissions

Customer Question

I need 2096 Lexus LX 470 Australian model manufacturers emissions specifications
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I need specialist lexus expert who can provide the manufacturers emissions details for my 2006 lexus LX 470 Australian model ??
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Also if possible I need the Co HC and NOX emissions values for that year and model vehicle ??
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have copy of Toyota V8 manual pages confirming the 2 UZFE engine for Australian model specifications as meeting Euro 1V emissions. I can email that if it helps. I don't have copy of Lexus manufacturers 2006 Lexus LX 470 Australian model repair workshop manual.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Usually with something like this here this needs obtained from a dealer as they can usually pull this info up for you and print it off for you as well.They may or may not charge a small fee for this here.If this is not an option for you here and you want to continue here to see if you can obtain this info let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Pete,
Thanks for your reply to my questions on the 2006 Lexus LX 470 Australian model. I understand your points and do want to proceed with you. I have no access to Australian Lexus dealers and am located in NZ with the vehicle and local Lexus dealers unable to help. I have no access to this vehicle's specific emissions specifications and need this Lexus manufacturers data to present in NZ for compliance and vehicle registration. The vehicle is an Australian 2006 model Lexus LX 470 which is the upgrade model and has the low emissions 2 UZ-FE engine which the Toyota V8 manual records as being Euro 1V emissions standard. Please see the attached copy from this Toyota V8 manual page EG 76. This Lexus manufacturers information should be available from some source or Lexus Dealer in Australia or from the Lexus Repair Workshop manual. The vehicle's details for your reference are 2006 Lexus LX470 model: UZJ100R-GNAGKQ, frame number: JTJHT00W404013757 and is fitted with Toyota Engine 2UZ-FE a 4664mL V8 engine. I trust this assists and look forward to working with you.
Kind Rgards, Neil Butler
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself but someone else here may be able to help.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete