Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

JA: . How can we help? Customer: i buy 2001 . today

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: i buy 2001 . today its showing anti pollution fault. and its showing engine check. can you please help
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: any name or place which from i can be fix it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Peugeot Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: what i can do know
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi my car is showing anti pollution fault
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its showing engine check
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The check engine light and anti pollution fault are related.You most likely have a fault with one of he exhaust components needing either cleaned or replaced.What will have to be done is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair he issue here.This can be done by the dealer that sells this make vehicle here or by any repair facility in your area that works on this model here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what exhaust. what is way to resat the code. how to check what number of code fault.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
The exhaust is the tail pipe,muffler,convertor or resonator and on some models the exhaust filter.The only way to check and clear out/erase the codes is with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model that can read the codes to help locate and repair the fault then the same scan tool is used to clear out the codes to turn off the light and messages you see here.Unfortunately this is the only way this can be done to locate,correct and turn off the messages you see here.Any shop or a dealer can do this or anyone you may know that has a scan tool that will plug into your model. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you can send me video or images
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately I dont have any videos or images of this code checking or testing here.Anyone that has a scan tool to check your vehicle with can check the codes and diagnose it from there.It plugs into a data port on your vehicle and communicates with your vehicle to see the codes then codes diagnosed and repaired from there. Thanks Pete