Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 2014 Ducati van the engine management light comes

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Ducati van the engine management light comes on has gone into limp mode but once warmed up appears to drive ok fiat dealerships snowed under for 3 weeks
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. What has to be done here unfortunately is the fault codes need read out by a dealer or even a repair center that works on this model here.Once this is done they can then diagnose and locate the cause of the fault and repair it from here.There is a large number of different components that can cause this issue here and this is why the codes do need checked to locate and repair this fault unfortunately as it is difficult to say for sure from here what the cause is without having this done.If you can get the codes checked let me know the code number and info as this will help. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete