Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

No windows will go up or down using the control buttons on

Customer Question

No windows will go up or down using the control buttons on the door
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yep and its raining
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. Ok, possible causes are blown fuse, relay, control module, faulty master window switch or short/open circuit in the wiring harness. If you are planning to diagnose and repair yourself, I will need the year, make and model of your vehicle so that I can pull the schematics and walk you thru the testing, and you will need a voltmeter for testing purposes