Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Automotive Engineer for 20 years, BEng hons degree,

Lexus - Australia LX 470: I need technical details of the Australian

Customer Question

I need technical details of the Australian model 2006 Lexus LX 470 in particular the CO HC and Nox values for this 2006 vehicle ? Please advise can you locate and provide this information ? I also note the Lexus LX 470 is fitted with a 2 UZ-FE engine and the Toyota V8 Engine manual confirms that this engine imported into Australia from Japan is rated as being Euro 1V emissions compliant. It is this same proof of this Euro 1V rating for the 2006 Lexus LX 470 I need, even from a factory 2006 Lexus LX 470 manual. Can you assist on this ? I am willing to pay fees to get the correct technical information.
Many Thanks Neil
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
hello hopefully below is the data you need
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Matt, I appreciate your answer and am sorry this is not the information I am seeking. I need please the Manufacturers ( toyota/lexus ) written Specification of the CO, HC, and NOx values for the 2006 Lexus LX 470 Australian Model ?I will submit this for compliance to vehicle registration authority. I also need a copy of the Manufacturers Technical Engine Specification Sheet that records the 2UZ-FE Engine emissions rating is Euro 1V. I have a copy of pages of a Toyota V8 Manual that records these details under the heading page - EG -76 -Engine - 2UZ FE - Engine - Engine Specification . I need this same information copied from a 2006 Lexus LX 470 Manual (Australian ) I can send you this and vehicle ID tag photo.if you need it ?
The vehicles Identification tag records :
Model - UZJ100R - GNAGKQ
Engine - 2UZ-FE
Frame No: JTJHT00W404013757
Plant Built - C42 Jan 06
Please reference this vehicle VIN/ frame number and provide Lexus Manufacturers technical information. I need this Manufacturers Technical information for compliance to prove the 2006 Lexus LX 470 is manufactured to this standard.
Thanks Neil
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Matt, Do you think you are able to locate the manufacturers technical information as in my reply sent to you ??
Thanks, Neil
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hello Neil sorry I don't access to that level of data I'll opt out to open this back up to others good luck
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Matt I appreciate your effort on this matter. If you do come across any of this data please advise me and we can work out a payment. I am really needing to get this Manufacturer's data for the vehicle so I can progress for compliance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Matt Please advise do I have to resubmit these questions to Justanswer ? Thanks Neil
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Matt I am still trying to get manufacturers emissions specifications for my 2006 Lexus LX 470 Australian model. I am prepared to pay additional fees to get access to this information. Can you please advise if you could locate this information by working with technical expets in Australia ? Thanks Neil