Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need the as built data mazda 6 rcm module JA: The

Customer Question

i need the as built data for a mazda 6 rcm module
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: im replacing a rcm and need to program the module
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mazda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: thats all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
vin # ***** *****
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases this info may need obtained from a dealer.If you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID they may not charge for this info here.If this is not an option or was already attempted with no success and you want to continue here instead for this info let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete