Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Paul my vito van will not start no ignition at all cheers

Customer Question

paul my vito van will not start no ignition at all cheers ron
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
vito van 639 115 cd crew deisel auto will not start turn inginition and no sound at all racv checked battery ok checked starter motor ok help cheers ron
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If any issues are found with any of the fuses the affected fuses will need replaced.If all fuses are o.k. and if this happened suddenly like this here with no repairs or damage that may have occurred to cause this,this may be an issue with the electronic ignition switch itself.It may have failed internally.I have seen this switch fail on several models before in the past and had to replace it.I would have it tested to be sure it is the cause here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete