Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Nissan/Datsun qashqai: , what is the exact procedure for

Customer Question

Hi, what is the exact procedure for removing and replacing the windscreen washer bottle on a 2010 Nissan Qashqai as there does not appear to be an easy way. Thanks.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases you can get this replacement procedure from a dealer or repair center in your area that works on this model here since no one here has replied with this info.They may or may not charge for this info on this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
All I need are instructions to replace the bottle because it is leaking. Thanks.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Unfortunately I dont have these instructions myself on this here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have paid my money and am waiting for the answer, is this some kind of racket...