Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Saab 9.3 2.0t convertible: My 2003 2.0t convertible has 2 warning

Customer Question

My 2003 2.0t convertible has 2 warning lights the engine management and the auto transmission showing on the dash instrument panel although the car seems to be running OK I am on the sunshine coast !!
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The engine management light as well as the transmission light come on when the computer system sees a fault and when this happens the computer system well detect it and set a fault code and or codes. In order to determine ehat has failed you are going to need to start with having a code scan done and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this resolved.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You have told me no more than it says in the manual! I thought you were in Australia and could help me with the fix so I am no further ahead!! I will now try to find someone here so thanks for nothing so do not charge my credit card further
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Unfortunately with out having the fault codes there is no way to determine the cause. I will open the post back up for in cases someone else has something different to offer. Thank you just the same and best to you.