Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Bmw e38 750il 1995. block on key initialization. JA: The

Customer Question

bmw e38 750il 1995. block on key initialization.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: How I can remove a block, using dis or progman
JA: Anything else I can tell the BMW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In some cases the computer has to be programmed by a dealer or certified repair center to unlock or unblock this here.If this has not been checked into this should be done.I have seen some scan tools have this feature as well to unblock or remove transport mode.If these scan tools/computers you are using do not have this feature I would see if you can try another one that might to see if it will remove the block. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Pete. I got bmw dis softwafe and olso progman sss. My question was in what part of software i can take off the block.what a proper procedure. I do not want to use a dealer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think previously owner tried to initialize a key with open door. In this case block will apply and no future initialization possible
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately I dont have this info on this myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete