Joe, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

Heater tap replacement on ba falcon! 't even know where

Customer Question

Heater tap replacement on ba falcon! Don't even know where heater tap located?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Heater in car not working...A/C fine but no heater.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

They are either screwed on or a special push and lock connector, at the hose end you should see a clamp or a clip, if it has a plastic end it's a clip and requires a tool to disconnect (though you can disconnect without the tool by pressing both in at the same time to release. Same for the other end once the hose is disconnected. Be careful of the hose/connector as there is usually an internal oring that can get damaged or gets broke when releasing or lost (it is normally inside the hose/connector.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.