Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.

I have code p2291 in a ford ranger, have replaced flow valve

Customer Question

I have code p2291 in a ford ranger, have replaced flow valve and fuel pressure regulator (fuel rail), do you have any ideas, regards Nick
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The vehicle was towed in with non start, code was referring to high fuel rail pressure, so replaced the rail with regulator?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yeah, I am a mechanic, the data shows very low fuel pressure with a desired pressure at 29 kpa?
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced fuel filter, fuel rail and flow valve, the engine blows a lot of unburnt fuel/
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: The car would go into limp every now and then after it got hot
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!