Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I'm having trouble with the wiring stereo. I'm trying to put

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with the wiring for the stereo. I'm trying to put a new one in but can't find the color chart anywhere.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked to see if an auto accessory install facility offers an adapter harness to plug into your models harness then wire to the radio as it will usually come with the wiring diagram to wire this adapter to the after market radio.If not I would see if one is offered.If this is not an option or was already tried let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete