Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

The Nissan Pulsar central locking doesn't work. I have

Customer Question

The Nissan Pulsar central locking doesn't work. I have searched the internet and the owners manual and cannot locate the fuse or the relay for the central locking. This is a disgrace as many have the same issue and the owners manual is useless
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. I have 18 cars and regularly work on my cars
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have spent hours searching to find where the central locking fuse or relay are
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: The car runs fine it is just the central locking that won't work
JA: Our top Nissan Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Nissan Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Nissan Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can provide me with the year of your Pulsar I will see if I can locate the diagrams for your Pulsar. Post back with this information when you can and I will see what I can do for you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is a 2005 1.8 litre Nissan Pulsar.
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Okay unfortunately I can not help you on this one due to there not sold in the US. Now that you have complete information I will reopen the post for you and hopefully someone can help you with this.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What a useless site