Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I have a 2007 nissan patrol it keeps stopping as if it runs

Customer Question

i have a 2007 nissan patrol it keeps stopping as if it runs out of fuel my man told me it needs a new injector pump because the check engine light comes on
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
we have checked all the fuel line clamps they are all tight the car just stops as if the key has been turned off
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

One common component that can cause this type of fault here that I have seen before and had to replace on allot of engines is a fault with the crank position sensor itself.Most engines use this sensor for an rpm signal.If your model uses this sensor this sensor will cut out intermittently like this here and cause this issue.I would have this checked into as well as the fault codes with a scan tool or computer that will plug into your model and read all computers.Any codes set need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thanks Peter i will check with my mechanic tues morn and let him know what you suggested can i talk to tues arvo
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Your welcome.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.

Thanks Pete