Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

My car keeps pulling back on me and shakes just wandering if

Customer Question

Hi, my car keeps pulling back on me and shakes just wandering if you could help me figure out why?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If this is acting like you are losing power and the shaking occurs as well with this loss of power this is usually caused by a loss of fuel to the injectors.This is commonly caused by either a restricted fuel filter or a weak fuel pump or restriction in the fuel supply lines.Most common out of all of these here is the fuel pump/injection pump itself at fault needing replaced or fuel filter needing replaced.

The fuel system needs to be checked/tested to locate the source of the fault here.Once this has been done it can then be repaired to correct this issue.I suspect fuel filter or fuel pump at fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete