Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I have 2004 gen2 ......and it wont start battery looks

Customer Question

Hi guys i have 2004 gen2 ......and it wont start battery looks fine..and it turns puzzled. ..if you give any ideas would be greatly appreciated...thanks lee
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

A weak or failing fuel pump will cause this here and is common to cause this issue.If you have not had the fault codes checked/read out at all this needs done to see if any codes are set needing diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.I would start with having this done first here.The codes need checked with a scan tool/computer that will plug into your vehicle and can communicate with all computers in your model here.

If no codes are set the fuel system does need tested to locate any issues with it like a fuel pump or injection pump fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete