Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

How many fuse boxes does this toyota noah keyless ignition

Customer Question

how many fuse boxes does this toyota noah keyless ignition has?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i happened to cut a wire at the brake switch and mistakenly touched it to the body, and the car doesnt seem to start even after reconnecting the wire
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible, yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: nothing, all the dashboard lights are okay and there is no warning lights
JA: Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

All Toyota's have two fuse boxes, you should have the interior fuse panel as well as the under hood fuse panel. Go back and recheck all the fuse in both panels. If the wire was shorted out while cutting it then its likely you have blown a fuse or two.