Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

2015 79 series double cab landcruiser diesel turbo. Q.

Customer Question

2015 79 series double cab landcruiser diesel turbo.
Q. /suspension-; I have some concerns with the engineering and set up of the rear suspension on this vehicle. I feel the rear axle set up is not positioned properly along the cargo or loading area.
Can a load of approximately 580 kg cause any fractures of welds or even worse a broken back?
Cheers Keith
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have to speak with a dealer or repair center that works on this model here to find out the load limits for this model.In some cases they can tell you what the limits are and if anything can be done to make the suspension a little more heavy duty to support more loads for this here.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete