Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I have a landcruiser Prado 2009 with a c1306 sensor power

Customer Question

hi I have a landcruiser Prado 2009 with a c1306 sensor power supply there is no speedo and the ABS and park brake light are always can you help me with this?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The fault code you have listed is not coming up as a valid fault code, are you sure the code is not a C1336. Please recheck it for me and post back and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
C1306 sensor power supply if you do a google search the code does exist
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Okay then I am still not coming up with any information on this code for you. I will open the post back up and hopefully another may have what you are needing. If they can help, they will respond back to your. Sorry I could not help you with this.