Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Its, I have a Ford Ranger 2007 with a 3.0 ltr WEAT engine. I

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its Marcus, I have a Ford Ranger 2007 with a 3.0 ltr WEAT engine. I am fitting new head and injectors to it and have received a lot of different seals and copper washers in the kit. I do not have the old head or parts to compare. Was wanting to know what to use where. Also need the torque spec for the injector hold down bolt.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can obtain this info from a dealer or machine shop that rebuilds heads and engines.They may be able to tell you what components go where as well as the torque specifications on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know or if you want to continue to see if you can obtain this info here as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete