Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My rear doors and boot door no longer unlock with the

Customer Question

My rear doors and boot door no longer unlock with the remote, the boot will not open with a key even.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The rear doors do not open with the remote, neither will the boot. Front doors work fine.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having is very likely caused by failing lock actuator in the door as well as the trunk. If you can post back with the year,make and model I will see if I can locate the diagrams for you and we can work from there.