Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Renault maters tiptronic wont go into reverse can start no

Customer Question

Renault maters tiptronic wont go into reverse can start no noise just trouble with the gear selector
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the stick shift wont change from auto to manual or go into reverse or neutral
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: don't know what the problem is and I cant risk driving it anywhere
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Renault Mechanic should know about your Renault?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Renault Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Renault Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Renault Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you I need to know what your working on, year and model as well as engine size please. Post back when you can and we ca work from there.