Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Car will start but that's all cleaned spark plugs before

Customer Question

car will start but that's all cleaned spark plugs before hand stopped on me at the lights and I was just able to restart it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I unplugged 4 sensors and sprayed them with electrical spray may be I shouldn't have but ive had trouble before with spark plugs getting reallyblack
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: not sure may have to take it to a garage
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: some times it wont change gear
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $15 after the Nissan Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with this concern we need to know what year and model as well as engine size your Nissan is. It would also be helpful if you could scan the computer system and see if there are any fault code setting. If you can get this done and post back with complete information, I will see if I can help you with this here.