cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

2010 300c fob stop working. Battery new, spare works day.

Customer Question

2010 300c fob stop working. Battery new, spare works for one day. Need to sync with the receiver. Can you help ?
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: contacted local dealers, not keen to fix, been pass from one to another. Car starts with both FOB. simply cannot lock or unlock.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: unless you're here in melbourne
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: One day just stop working. Got the spare & that only work for same day too. My old 2001 PT is still running great.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $11 after the Chrysler Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.
  • Press the lock button on your remote five consecutive times at brief two second intervals.

• Place your key in the car's ignition and turn it to the right two clicks to the "Run" position on all cars.

• Hold the unlock button. Then press and hold the panic button simultaneously. Release both buttons at the same time and you will hear a small beep to indicate that the programming is in effect.

• Press and release both the lock and unlock buttons at the same time.

• Turn the key to the off position and remove it from the ignition. Test your remote to see if the programming was successful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I manage to sync the fob by starting the car with the problem fob & it sync automatically.
Thx for the help anyway.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

your welcome