Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

We had a replacement key Chrysler but lm finding it want

Customer Question

We had a replacement key for our Chrysler but lm finding it want unlock or lock it at times
sometimes it's 10 or so goes before it will lock and unlock
as finding when I turn the ignition it don't always start straight away
could you tell me if it's the replacement key or the computer in the car it self
thank you
Karen paton
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem sounds very much like you are having a programming concern with the new Fob With Integrated Key (FOBIK). Since its new I would take it back in to the dealer and have them recheck the programming with it to be sure its not the cause of the no start as well as the lock problem you are having.