Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Just got a near new Mazda 3sp25 2015 model with 4300 km. I

Customer Question

Hi just got a near new Mazda 3sp25 2015 model with 4300 km. I am having ex celebrating problems where the car does not exceleratate for a few seconds then takes off all at once but it doesn't do it all the time can u help me
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Your vehicle has a fly by wire system for throttle control. This means that instead of the throttle cable from the gas pedal to the throttle body, it is all electronic. There is a sensor on the gas pedal that converts how much you depress or release it into a voltage reading and that is sent to the computer then to the throttle body. There is a fault in either the sensor, the computer or the throttle body.

It needs to be diagnosed with dealer level scan tool to determine which of the 3 is at fault. This should be covered by the warranty on it, so you do want a dealer to diagnose and repair it

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.