Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I am trying to replace the E G R valve. on my 2011 Navara

Customer Question

Hi, I am trying to replace the E G R valve ass. on my 2011 Navara with the V9X 6cyl.Diesel motor.Can you advise me on what parts need to be removed to access the lower of the 2 studs that connect E G R valve to elbow on what I think is a Heat Exchanger.
Would appreciate your help John.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can obtain this info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model at little or no cost to you.If this has already been tried or is not an option for you here on this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your response has been of no value to me what so ever. I have worked the problem out myself.
Reguards John.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

I apologize as I saw no one else had posted any info and wanted to see if I could help in any way.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete