Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ron I have a 2005 t6 xc90 it has developed a wine when the

Customer Question

Ron I have a 2005 t6 xc90 it has developed a wine when the vehicle come to load as in up hill driving or acceleration but is silent in slight downhill or foot off the gas ?Dont know if this has a thrust bearing but it sounds like something along those lines .Do you have any ideas that maybe able to help me,Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Don't have any other symptoms power is good no slippage in drivetrain
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Is there any way you can duplicate this in park reving the engine and or brake torquing in gear?
  2. Have you tried to duplicate this on a rack?
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris