Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Recently I acquired from you a fuel pump believing it to fit

Customer Question

recently I acquired from you a fuel pump believing it to fit a 1974 bmw 2002 chassis No 201893. I acquired it thru your ebay service. . Open inspection I don't believe it is the right pump, details of which are pierburgR6 no ub although it is claimed to fit an BMW E10. The invoice number is ***** dated 19/2/ 2016. Can you give me any clues
regards
rene
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately we do not sell pumps here or work with E bay on selling any pumps from here.You will have to contact the E bay seller to speak with them on the pump to see if you can get the right pump for your model here.You should be able to log into your E bay account and locate your purchase history and contact the seller for the pump you received and then work with them on a replacement.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete