sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

How do I change the clocks time on the original Japanese gps

Customer Question

how do I change the clocks time on the original Japanese gps screen of my 2008 Subaru legacy wagon 2.5 ltr auto
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you have navigation then the clock is set by GPS, just the time zone and daylight savings time settings can be changed.

Here is a screenshot of the owner's manual page which is in English but will give you the location of the buttons that need to be pressed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my gps is different to what you have sent me mine has 7 inch screen reverse camera 5 push buttons controls are at bottom of unit

Is it aftermarket then? This is the system that came with the vehicle and directly from the owner's manual for a 2008 Legacy.