Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Avishay is my name, I'm trying to install jvc kd-r862bt on a

Customer Question

Avishay is my name
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm trying to install jvc kd-r862bt on a 2001 toyota hiace. The head unit wire cable colors are different then the factory radio wire colors How do i know which is which?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I need to get both the vehicle vin number and the factory radio serial number so that I can pull the correct factory wiring diagrams for you