Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Hun yer
, ford
, hopeso
, yes
, the

Customer Question

hi hun yer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.

JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ford
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hopeso
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know?
Customer: yes
JA: What else should I tell the Mechanic?
Customer: the smartshield keeps locking the car down
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to try and help you with your problem we need to know what your working on, year, make and model . Please post back with complete details and we can work from there.