Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need the radio code vw golf, Vwz9z7y7283746 here is the

Customer Question

Hi, I need the radio code for my vw golf
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Vwz9z7y7283746 here is the serial number... seen that you always request this
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted a radio code here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.Usually a code for this model needs obtained from a dealer and in some cases they may not charge for this code if you show proof of ownership and a photo ID.The other option is this link here http://www.radio-code.com/Volk-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete