Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a 2003 F250 super duty 7.3 and i find the

Customer Question

I have a 2003 F250 super duty 7.3 and i find the transmission tunnel is getting very hot especially on hot days heating up my feet also the front drum split the day after i bought it and the dealer had it repaired by someone who it seems has broken or damaged the power clip that goes into the transmission, and engages 4WD how do i stop the heat and where do i purchase or repair the clip ATM it is held in with cable ties
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Are you having any shifting issues with the transmission and has the system been scanned to see if there are any fault code setting. In most cases if there is an actual fault the computer will pick up and store a fault code. Check this for me and let me know and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you didnt answer my question at all so if i rate you it will be poor