Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I am wiring an after market turbo timer into a 05

Customer Question

I am wiring an after market turbo timer into a 05 pathfinder. I need to trick the bcm into thinking the key is not turned on. so I am looking for a similar bypass as I would do with an alarm, only I guess that means I nee to find the 12volt trigger that is sent to the BCM? would you know which wire that is or a fix for this? I would like to be able to lock the car with the remote. not pop the cover off the door handle each time.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: turbo timer works fine I just cant lock the doors as It will not take a lock signal from the remote while it has an ignition signal.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Im not sure what your trying to do can be done. If you can tell which circuit you are looking for the signal wire on I will at least try and find it for you. Post back and we can work from there.