Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Last spoke to u april 2015 nissan navara 2002 model zd30

Customer Question

last spoke to u april 2015
this is Tom, nissan navara 2002 model zd30 engine. Have just put in new injector pump my problem is that i pulled the setting pin out of the idler gear1 before i replaced the timing gear chain. What can i do to be able to alight every thing again.
Regards ***** ***** Aust.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.You might contact a repair center or dealer repair center to see if they can tell you how to align/set up the timing for this here now that this has been done.In some cases they may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this has already been done or is done and was no help to correct this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete