sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a Peugeot 308 xs auto. The firist
, the year is

Customer Question

Hi Mike .I have a Peugeot 308 xs auto. The firist
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the year is a 2010. first problem was the engine was running hotter than normal and so had the radiator extra cleaned .They found it was 10 percent blocked. This fixed the temperature problem but shortly after the heater and the air-conditioning have stopped working .The blower is working fine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $30 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a single issue causing the loss of both hot and cold air or it could be two separate problems. If the blend door in the heater box isn't moving then you won't be able to control temperature, which would cause the perceived loss of a/c and heat.

Does the a/c compressor engage and do the lines get cold?

Did you lose heat and a/c at exactly the same time?