Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have problem with my Renault laguna 2003 3.0 v6. I scanned

Customer Question

hello. I have problem with my Renault laguna 2003 3.0 v6. I scanned df459 fault code and df066. When I turn the engine on everything is ok and allso next 10-15km. but then the engine will start misfireing. Then if I turn engine off and wait for few minutes and turn on again the car will be ok again for next few km. In dachboard are lights for ABS-ESP and SERVES. And the speedometer in dashboard is stuck on sero Best regards. Jon
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Renault Laguna. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I hope so:)
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Change ignition coil (new) and checks spark plugs.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Renault Laguna?
Customer: no I dont thing so:)
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If anything after market has been wired into your vehicle at all this may cause the codes and issue here.If you do have anything after market wired into your vehicle check and make sure it is wired in properly and that it isnt damaged in any way.If you do not have anything after market wired in let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete