Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Have a 9.3 1999 saab convertible hazard lights on

Customer Question

have a 9.3 1999 saab convertible hazard lights on permantlybeen to auto elect 5 days cannot fix said probably dice unit needs programming also require a RWC LOCATED IN EAST GIPPSLAND need somebody who can fix and RWC hopefully gippsland side of melbourne can come straight away also any ideas to turn hazard lights off before trip cheers ***** *****
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The common cause for the flasher to remain on in most cases is caused by a failing Dashboard Integrated Central Electronics (DICE) Module . You can check it with the step in the link below. Copy and past the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Flasher%20Feb%209.pdf