Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2015 c250,yesterday i locked myself out of the

Customer Question

i have a 2015 c250,yesterday i locked myself out of the car,when both sets of keys were in the car,how is this possible to do as when i purchased the car i was told you carnt,lock yourself out with both keys in the car.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello can you explain to me how you like both keys in the car how did you exit the car and how did you lock the doors without having the key they are pretty hard to lock the keys in the car you actually have to try to lock the keys in the car, it's not like you cannot lock the keys in the car it's just that if they're not easily locked in the car so if you can explain to me the scenario of how it happened I may be able to advise on what went wrong