Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My name is ***** ***** and i have a 2004 Nissan skyline

Customer Question

Hi Roy, My name is ***** ***** and i have a 2004 Nissan skyline 250gt. i have used a scan tool to find out that i have a p1130 swirl control solenoid issue. I have pulled 3 of the solenoids out and did resistance checks on all 3 solenoids that i could get access to. I was just wondering which tested the solenoid (part number k5t46583) it was giving a value of about 150 ohms. I was just wondering if that is a normal operating value for that solenoid.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My car will go into limp mode but will not show any engine warning lights
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not inspected the wiring to the solenoids or valves I would see if any wiring issues are found at all.If a fault is found with the wiring this will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.If all wiring is found to be o.k. or was already checked let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete