Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 2013 xr6 fg mk11 and I have lost my command centre

Customer Question

I have a 2013 xr6 fg mk11 and I have lost my command centre screen
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect and make sure no fuses were shorted/blown when the battery was replaced.IN some cases a voltage surge can occur and can cause a fuse to short out causing this issue here.If any fuses are found to be blown the affected fuses need replaced to correct this fault.If these have all already been checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete