Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

We have a Toro Model no 74403. Serial no 260000246. Recently

Customer Question

We have a Toro Model no 74403. Serial no###-##-#### Recently I replaced a spindle and since then one blade is higher than the other and is causing serious problems with even cutting. Do you think I was given the wrong spindle or is there a left and right spindle as the cutting deck around the {R} spindle when sitting on the mower looks to have a slight raise or depression in the deck. Anyway do you have any suggestions. Also when you spin a spindle should it free spin or just spin slightly. This last question is with the deck off.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info on this here.IN some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online at this time.

You may have received the incorrect spindle for this here if this was not an issue before it was replaced.I would double check with the facility you purchased the spindle from to make sure it is the correct one for your model here.If this is checked and found to be the correct part let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete