Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a Toyota coaster bus 07 year mod 4 cyl diesel I have

Customer Question

Hi I have a Toyota coaster bus 07 year mod 4 cyl diesel I have just fitted new exhaust manifold gasgets it's running good but won't rev ova 2500
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The engine light is on as well
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The first thing that needs to be done is to have the fault codes checked/read out with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.If this issue only occurred after the exhaust gaskets were replaced check and make sure the exhaust gaskets were installed properly and that they are the correct gaskets.If they are blocking the exhaust flow in any way this can cause this fault here.Also check in the area that was worked on for any components that may have been bumped loose or damaged in any way needing reconnected or replaced.If this is all found to be o.k. let me know what code has set and we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete