Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Fuses
, vw Passat 2006 20t petrol, need to know where

Customer Question

fuses
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: vw Passat 2006 20t petrol, need to know where all the fuses go.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 10 months ago.

You are working on the fuse block under the hood (E-box)? And if you could tell me how many spaces you have in that box, there should be numbering next to the fuse spaces, there is a "low" box and a "high" box, depending on your build, and they have either 20 something or 50 something fuses, with different layouts.