Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I've recently had the battery changed in my 2012 Hyundai

Customer Question

Hi, I've recently had the battery changed in my 2012 Hyundai IX35, now my auto up/down driver's window will not work. Have tried to reset it going by driver's manual with no success. Any information on how to fix myself would be much appreciated.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you followed the procedure in the owners manual and it did not reset you might try and disconnect the battery for about 5 minutes then reconnect it then retry the procedure to see if it will relearn and operate properly then.If this does not work here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete