Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My name is ***** ***** my getz is turning over no problem

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** my getz is turning over no problem and always fired up straight away .All of a sudden it is not firing seems like no spark?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Recently left door ajar and battery went flat ,jumpstart and good run seem to fix that issue few days later wont fire ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One of the more common components that can act up/fail and cause this issue here is a fault with the fuel pump itself not supplying enough fuel pressure to the engine.I have had to replace several fuel pumps before for this same no start issue you see here.If the fuel pressure has not been tested this needs done to see if the pump itself does need replaced.I suspect this is what will be found needing replaced to correct this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete