Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Here. I've just done an injector o'haul and replaced a few

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. ***** ***** here. I've just done an injector o'haul and replaced a few hoses fuel filter, etc, and I can't find the correct colour codes for each injector harness. They all have a black and red wire, but I cant find the information for what the other color is so I can connect the appropriate harness to the appropriate injector. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry Tom, very basic omissions! 80 Series cruiser, 1FZFE petrol 4.5 ltr. 1997. I want to reconnect the wiring to each fuel injector, but they're colour coded. Each injector has a particular colour code on the harness that attaches to it. (Two wires). They all have a red and black wire but the second wires have a code that is specific to each injector, 1 through 6.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on the fuel injector wiring colors.In some cases this info can be difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In some cases you can obtain this info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete