rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I want to buy a Mercedes c200 wagon 2008. The odometer is

Customer Question

I want to buy a Mercedes c200 wagon 2008. The odometer is 130000km. A car of this age and this mileage does it worth me to buy it? What common problems am I expecting from this car? Thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

That is a lot of miles, and there not any common things that go wrong. I would be most interested in the service records on the car to see how well it was kept up. Good luck.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the date, what else should I pay attention for when checking the records in particular?
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Trans services, oil change frequency and fluid changes such as brake, coolant etc.

thanks again and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.